National condensation control and Damp Proofing Business for Sale
We have recently acquired two National brands marketing and servicing the condensation and remedial dampness industries. These businesses have been established over five years. Damp Proofing alone is a £200,000,000 industry this is a truly outstanding opportunity to develop your own region under the umbrella of two National and recognised brands.
This is not a franchise, there are no management fees, just a one-off payment and the area and rights to the brands become your property permanently, you must however follow a code of conduct.
You can develop the business and even sell it at a later stage.
The business is open to all, regardless of age, who must be willing to learn and be trained, but vitally have the required business acumen to develop and manage the area. You must have DIY skills and some knowledge of buildings would be a distinct advantage.
Essentially, you will be promoted and provided with a full personalised web pages on each of the websites detailing you, your area and services offered, each page will be search engine optimised for you individual location. This will provide a substantial advantage over your local competitors whom are mostly one-man operations, you will be perceived as a branch manager of a nationwide operation providing all the reassurance of longevity with indemnity guarantees. This will also allow you to achieve keener prices for your services and be respected as part of a nationwide network of experts.
This is a proven no fail venture. The business has been operating for the past 5 years and we now intend to outsource some areas to individuals who will own their territory and keep all profits rather than have staff running the branches. We will retain certain areas for our own operations.
Successful applicants must conduct themselves in a wholly professional and business orientated manner and follow the company procedures in full.
The level of professionalism is outlined in a formal agreement, which both parties are required to sign.
The Business Venture
As a branch manager you will be free to source goods and products needed for your business without any requirement or commission from the company, this will give you total flexibility in sourcing goods at the lowest possible prices and maximising profits. We can of course offer you directions.
Remedial works start at £400.00 and often exceed £10,000 at a GP of up to 80%. Installations can be undertaken by yourself or by qualified tradesmen, you will need to recruit and supervise such staff on a sub-contractor’s basis once the business builds.
Advantages of this branded business:
· Part of the biggest network of remedial and Condensation Control specialists in the UK with a proven business model. Free use of our office, Freephone number, logo’s and branch Manager status.
· Initial Training arranged and extensive on-going support.
· Links to chemical and condensations products providers.
· Experienced Field Manager providing support.
· Your own exclusive regional area, that you can sell and develop keeping all profits from the sales.
· Marketing support, we handle all of your calls and incoming leads.
· Guaranteed membership to a trade association with letters after your name and opportunities to enrol on future training courses leading to level 4 NVQ diploma in remedial studies. Equivalent to Higher National Certificate or diploma.
· All work is underwritten by indemnity guarantees, therefore you are not legally responsible if claims are made in the future, very few of your local competitors will have this facility to give public reassurance of your ability to provide respected long term guarantees.
Working Capital Required
We recommend that you have at least £1,000.00 of working capital available. This sum is variable depending on personal situations (the business is largely self-financing and working capital relates more to your subsistence costs while waiting for the business to become established).
The business venture fee is £4,595 per area, there is no VAT as this is an existing ongoing business. First year’s turnover projection is £50,000 – £200,000 depending on location with GP at 50-80%.
We reserve the right to terminate the agreement at the end of the first 5 years and would in that event refund the venture fee in full.
The venture formally commences early in 2019.
Our websites are the most prominent in the UK producing thousands of leads per month and we are top of any Google searches for any City and condensation Control, examples:
“Condensation Control London”
The same for any major City, Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle etc try it for yourself.
This year to date the website has taken 50,000 hits see website performance attached.
Any questions please just ask. A meeting with the National Operations Manager is highly recommended to outline the way forward.